In Angular applications sometimes it’s necessary to use external libraries like Google Maps, as in any other application as well. In this post I’ll show how to create a service for this job.
The multi tenancy principle is a useful method of showing different versions of the same application. The idea behind is to use the first segment of the url path as an indicator for the app to show content, or styles accordingly.
Google Firestore is a cloud-hosted NoSQL realtime database with a quite simple to use API. One problem I ran into a few times, is fetching sub-collections together with a collection. This use-case is not covered with the Firestore API and this article show a useful workaround.
Sometimes it’s necessary to update a form field’s validator dynamically, depending on another field value for example. This post explains how to do this.
Manipulating the body class attribute in react app’s is not straight forward, because of it’s nested components architecture. The workaround demonstrated in this article helps out.
The Ionic dev team has changed the build processes in the beta and release candidate phases quite a bit and I had troubles to figure out solutions for including third party libs. Here is one of them.
A couple of years ago I started using custom provider extensions for a more convenient way of getting my Typo3 projects started. Html templates, Typoscript files and assets, such as images, css and js files, are contained in a project extension. In this article I want to share about my way of setting up Typo3 projects.
After updating a website containing custom extensions built by the extension_builder I encountered the problem of my text fields not showing the RTE anymore.
Fetching data via ajax from your typo3 website frontend can be done with an eid script or a custom typoscript page object targeted with it’s own pagetype. The latter is explained in this post.
Sometimes it’s necessary to get tt_content data in a custom extbase extension. Because Typo3 doesn’t provide a model for the tt_content table we have to find a workaround. Extbase table mapping is the solution here.